Idea Pitch

 Why did you select this idea for your magazine? What are some similar references you've used that helped you influence your layout and design? Include images of those references.

I wanted to chose a topic that I could talk about and that I was not going to lose interest in. A topic that I was passionate to either argue about or inform people about. A topic that made me feel like that was sexism, because I feel like sexism is a issue that not many people pay attention to. I used some layout styles that caught my attention and I also already had an idea of how I wanted to design the magazine in my head.


This was one of the layouts that I decided to use as my source of inspiration I really liked how on most of the pages it has small pictures on the corners so it would not look like a lot of writing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Reflection

Actual full magazine

First Draft Magazine Cover