Marketing

 Marketing is played in our everyday life by showing us certain products and certain things that we can use or buy to make our life better and or easier we see marketing every day even if we don't notice or realize it people can use marketing to even convince us to buy something that we claimed we do not like or to download a game that we have not experienced yet. I was logging into  clever this morning when I saw a ad about a video game that is trending right now the game is called "among us"  the ad was bright so I immediately looked at it. What interested me from the ad was how they lined up all the characters from the game in a line and put details around the game on the ad they put details like how we can change the colors of the people or how we can customize our own character they also put how we do tasks until everyone is dead or until the citizens catch the imposter that is among us. This ad was a general ad it was not personalized because it was just saying what the game is about and what we do in it. If it were personalized it would have had more of the things in it that I enjoy my specific interest not what the game is. This ad did interest me though so I might download the game and try it out myself. They did a good job standing the game out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Reflection

Actual full magazine

First Draft Magazine Cover