Five Basic Principles

 These five basic principles elevate design because they make the designs and magazines easier to read and it's all organized for example proximity makes sure that each section is all about the same thing if the section is talking about cars then every thing in the section needs to some how relate  about cars. Another way it keeps everything organized is with alignment everything is arranged and it is not all over the place and messy. It is all in one place either in the left, right, middle, top and or bottom. The other principle that helps out with alignment is white space. White space technically is the space between the words and the lines it " gives the margin room to breathe". I will use these principles in my magazine because they give the magazine a high level of organization. I also like the principle proximity I really like how it categorizes each topic so I will be using that when I do my sketch and I will use the alignment so my work with the pictures I insert would not look very messy it would look clean and organized. Another thing I will use when I am doing my magazine would be repetition. Repetition is basically when you echo something you make something stand out and easier to read. It catches the readers attention  I think this principle is very useful because if you want the reader to read something very important it helps the message to stand out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Reflection

Actual full magazine

First Draft Magazine Cover