Feedback For First Magazine Sketch

 How did you respond to the feedback from your initial proposal? What will you changed in your second round of sketches that are due soon? 

For my feedback I was told that I should change my title and not be too literal with it. I was also told to be careful with the amount of words because if I add to much words it would look more like an essay instead of a magazine. For my second round of sketches I will be changing the title I could look for a synonym for sexism and I will add columns and reduce the amount of words to make the magazine look more clear. I was also told to suggest some white space for the second page and to think about some additional design elements that I could add.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Reflection

Actual full magazine

First Draft Magazine Cover