Magazine Blog start

 I am not sure yet of what I want to write about in my magazine or how I want to lay it out, but the magazine audit helped me out a lot in identifying what a magazine has to have and what catches the audiences attention I learned new words of the magazine world like buzzword, puff, masthead, anchorage text, superimposition and unique selling point. I realized that they all have a huge cover line promoting the brand that the magazine is for. I also realized a lot of other things that I will be using in my magazine once I figure out what I would like to write about. Today we brainstormed some ideas on certain topics and it opened up my mind more to some ideas before I was blocked but the brainstorming really helped. There was a theme on each bored and we just had to write whatever came to our minds about that specific theme.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Reflection

Actual full magazine

First Draft Magazine Cover