Creative Reflection

 https://www.canva.com/design/DAEbraD27Kw/DY84AXNbV3H5zFizktgtnA/view?utm_content=DAEbraD27Kw&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=recording_view 


The video here is the same as in the link 


1. How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues? My product challenges conventions because many people expect magazines to talk about the normal issues that are happening currently at the moment but they do not expect people to talk about the problems that have been brought out through years or that are less important in other people's eyes. It represents issues of the world the issue that I made my magazine about was sexism and how it affects us and how it has been affecting us since before.

2. How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? The product would engage with audiences all over with females it would show them how this is an everyday thing but we can speak up and do something for it and with men it shows them that it is unfair and that it is a problem that should not keep going any further. It would show that females have a voice to speak up and should not be silenced about it. It would show that this happens under our noses in our everyday life. It would be distributed as a real media text because it is not a fake issue or an issue that is overly talked so it would be a shock to people that it is being talked about.

3. How did your production skills develop throughout this project?  At the beginning of this project I was having a lot of issues because I kept blocking myself and my ideas I was not letting myself be creative. I then started to finally gain more ideas and started designing I made three sketches of my magazine before I actually designed it because I wanted it to be better than before. When I actually started designing the magazine I changed it a lot because either the cover looked to plain for me or the text size inside the pages were to big I feel like if I did not watch the videos before that taught me more about how a magazine should be or look that I would not have seen small problem details and I would have thought that it would look fine.

4.How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? I did not have the opportunity to work with indesign instead I worked with Canva using Canva was a fun and interesting experience because I never used it before I had to get use to where all the designs are and what I had access to and what I did not. I would most definitely recommend Canva for any project. I had to upload photos, move them around, and zoom in on them and canva made that really easy for me to do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actual full magazine

First Draft Magazine Cover